Motorcycle, RV, Boat, Home and Car insurance - Cincinnati Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana
Diehl Insurance...Cincinnati's Best Insurance Deal

Auto - Types of Insurance Coverage

We can assist with your insurance on your personal automobile, offering several competing companies for excellent rates. We are often asked “How much coverage do I need, and What do all these insurance terms mean?” Hopefully, this should help – but please feel free to talk to us personally if you need more information.

Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – This coverage pays for injuries or damage to the property of others, if you are found responsible for an accident. We suggest a minimum coverage level of $50,000 per person, $100,000 per incident. If you are a homeowner, you should choose at least $100,000 per person, $300,000 to protect your assets. The idea being – if you’re involved in an accident, the injured party will go after your insurance, and leave your property – house, cars – and savings alone.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury – This coverage pays for your injuries if you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver. You may purchase this coverage up to the level of liability you have chosen – another good reason to select high liability limits! Note: This coverage does not pay for damage to your vehicle.

Medical/Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Can pay for your injuries after an accident, regardless of who is at fault. In Ohio, you may purchase up to $100,000 in coverage depending on the company you choose. In Kentucky, PIP coverage starts at $10,000 and higher limits up to about $50,000 are available. This coverage can also pay if you are injured while a pedestrian.

Comprehensive or Other Than Collision – Pays for damage to your vehicle caused by fire, theft, vandalism, falling objects (like trees, hail), flood and animal collisions. Generally coverage is based on the market value of the vehicle, and is subject to the deductible you have chosen. In Kentucky, glass coverage is included on all policies under this coverage.

Collision – Is when you hot something or something hits you. Again, this is subject to your deductible.

Uninsured Motorist Property Damage – pays for damage to your vehicle caused by an uninsured driver. It is not offered with Collision coverage in Ohio (uninsured damage is already covered under collision) and is not often available on Kentucky policies. Coverage is generally limited to $7500 to $10,000 maximum and has a deductible.

Miscellaneous Coverages – Rental car reimbursement, towing & roadside assistance, coverage for customization like stereo equipment and glass coverage are all available.

Diehl Insurance
10072 Lincoln Road
Cincinnati, OH 45111
Phone:513 965-0003
Fax:513 965-0115

Auto | Motorcycle | Home Owner | Recreational | Other | About Us | Directions
Site Created by Bold Statement Web Design - Cincinnati, Ohio